How To Migrate From WooCommerce To Magento 2?
Technology is advancing in ways difficult to imagine. How crazy it is that we can now sell and make our commerce go onboard with internet facilities. E-Commerce has been around for more than 15 years now. We have come a long way to ensure that the customer surfing online gets things quickly and even more accessible than visiting physical stores breaking all the physical barriers and needing to visit shops. Famous names in e-commerce management are WooCommerce and Magento. These websites help you professionally run your E-commerce website with different services such as data management, CRM, company website, etc. Magento development company helps you with different website needs and other eCommerce requirements. In this post, let us look for steps to migrate from WooCommerce to Magento 2.
Steps To Migrate From WooCommerce To Magento 2
You can migrate various methods to Magento 2, such as the data file transfer method, API transfer method, etc. Here are easy steps to migrate from WooCommerce to Magento 2. You can easily connect with Magento developers to connect understand better too.
Data File Transfer Method
This is one way that you can shift to Magento 2 easily and quickly. You can follow these steps with ease.
- Firstly, you will need to export everything in XML or CSV; you can download an extension for your WooCommerce website to do that.
- After getting multiple files through WooCommerce, sort them out and go to the Magento Admin panel.
- You need to import the file through a suitable configuration through general settings that suit your needs.
- After exporting and importing the files, apply mapping and click load map attributes.
- You can run various files with the same process until everything is done via data files.
This is another way you can look out for the shift to Magento 2. Follow these guidelines to get working quickly. If you don’t want to regulate data files continuously to import and export. You can use this method via SOAP or REST API. Also, If you don’t want to do it yourself, you can hire Magento migration experts.
- You need to follow the same process as our going into general settings and only selecting API through it.
- Once you have selected the required API, you will need to go through the same process, separating everything and looking into different import processes with various behaviors and suitability.
- Continuing with the same procedure, you will apply to map, and then you need to do this for each job entity you need to transfer.
Going through the steps can be confusing for you if you don’t know how to use Magento 2. Magento 2 is one of the in-depth platforms for E-Commerce that you need to go through properly. It’s not as easy as WooCommerce but definitely much more helpful. On the other hand, you can also hire Magento migration services for easy access.
They can help you through the entire processor only need to accompany them with details needed for the work. It’s an easy and fast way if you don’t understand how the E-Commerce base works. Magento development company helps you with such procedures and makes your work much easier.